woensdag 9 oktober 2013

Happy knitting and crochetting


It was getting colder, so I had to make a mitten:


 Still need to make the right mitten...right?

 And a snuggly warm blanket, really gorgeous yarn, really special. The name is Lemon Merengue, I would call it Crema Catalana or Vanilla Cream...Look at the label, my label is on it (took me quite a while to sew it but it's worth the time).
  





New project:




WIP: Christel Seyfarth Shawl, currently I am on the 13th flower. Colours are really stunning, I know one day I will finish it...


Another blanket yes, a Revlie blanket, this one is the Grey bobble flower one. Since I lost some of my hooks and yarn in the train, I am stucked with its progress...but I will keep hooking on.



New friend:

Have a nice day!

Gin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten