zondag 3 februari 2013

New Monkey!


Finally time to write something. Recently, I started my second monkey
using a pattern from Annita Wilschut (zijmaakthet), the wool I bought at Weldraad. I am really happy how it comes out till know:


He looks a bit weird though, I believe he will be beautiful once finished..

Now I am working on his second leg:



I like the colours, it is a bit retro. So he will be my Science Rocket Retro-Monkey.

And this is my fair-isle till know, it is a bit slow, since I am working on 4 projects at the same time...Besides, I use my own technique, so not the fast two-handed way but a more one-handed method. Still I will learn it one day maybe.




It is the Cornflower Scarf from Christel Seyfarth. As chocolate for the mind...


Have a nice day!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten