zondag 2 juni 2013

Plans!

Sorry for being absent for a while, I have been doing so many things...and new plans!

I have been knitting a lot but will do from now on more crocheting.

Last week I have been to the new shop from Echtstudio, which was moved to a new location.
The shop looked so cool and inspiring that I couldn't resist myself.



I will be making a great granny square plaid, the one from Revlie, she has a great blog! I am a fan of hers: Revlie.typepad.com
#me# will be making the grey one with flowers, yippiieee summer is coming!

I love doing granny's every night, it's kind of a meditation.
Oh and yes, I am busy with the REVit up scarf, wonderful! 




My first granny, the green one on the left, went wrong somehow. 11 times 3x double crochet, so I missed one group. Could not take it out, so decided to make a new one, red one. This one went well phewww... 

Then I also fell in love with the star stitch bucket, just a nice addition for your home I think.
Simply beautiful!

And last but not least, I am making my own pattern, it will be soooo cute!

                         My own


                         Monkey number 3


                 My knitting and crocheting support


                                      Xxx

                                      Gin




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten